13 Best Beer Gifts You’ll Need In 2019
People have been enjoying beer since the beginning of time — so it’s only natural that gifts for beer lovers have become one of our most popular product lines for groomsmen gifts and for other occasions.
Some 6,000 years ago the Sumerians supposedly discovered the brewing process for the “divine drink” that made them feel “exhilarated, wonderful, and blissful.” Ever since, beer has been a big part of nearly every culture on Earth.
Today people love their beer and have even started the practice of holding weddings or receptions in breweries.
Americans consume over 6 billion gallons of beer a year. Let that soak in for a minute then realize beer is the drink of choice for watching a game, relaxing with friends, or celebrating a momentous occasion like a wedding or bachelor party.
Those Sumerians probably never realized how their discovery would lead to centuries of blissful good times.
Isn’t it time you reward your drinking buddies for never leaving you to drink alone?
We think so, but picking a gift for a friend that goes beyond the obvious engraved pint glasses or a trip to the local brewery can be difficult no matter who you are, who you are shopping for, or the specific occasion.
Good news is we make it easier to select that perfect gift for your beer drinking friends.
Take a look at our comprehensive list of gifts that any beer connoisseur would love to claim as their own.
Custom Beer Glasses & Drinkware
These mugs hold 16.9 ounces and are available with multiple options for graphics and custom text. Made of double-walled stainless steel, they’ll keep your beer cold — or your coffee hot — for as long as it takes you to drink it.
- The Six Shooter Glass Pint is a replica of the classic Colt revolver cylinder. But it’s just a wee bit larger, at over 4″ tall and almost a pound and a half in weight
- The glasses are CNC machined from anodized aluminum.
- You can custom engrave the pint glass with up to 2 lines of text.
We’ve covered our favorite tumblers and travel mugs quite extensively in this blog post.
But if you’re looking for the best option for drinking beer then we think this 20 ounce version with a monogram and up to two lines of custom text is the way to go.
30 ounces is more beer than most people will want to carry around at one time. And the 10 and 12 ounce versions are just a bit too small for most beer-related needs. So 20 ounces is just right.
It’ll hold a pint with room to spare, and the double-walled thermal insulation will keep your beer cold for hours — and keeps condensation off your table.
As with all of our products, they ship for free in the USA and have quantity discounts for orders of 4 or more.
These mugs are similar to the Man Mugs we listed above, but this is a product that we keep in stock at our shop.
- The Black Barrel Beer Mug has a glossy black finish, thick insulated walls, and a convenient handle. It can hold 17 ounces.
- It also has a foam bottom to prevent scratching your tabletop.
- Customize it with up to 3 lines of text, with up to 15 characters per line.
Custom Bottle Openers
- The Silver Bullet Best Man Bundle is a custom-made gift that includes an engraved Nickel Plated .50 Caliber Bottle Opener, a .50 Caliber Money Clip, and a pair of .50 Caliber Cufflinks in a brass or nickel finish.
- This all comes in a custom engraved gift box.
- The engraving on the bottle opener and can be up to 3 lines with 25 characters per line. For the box, it can be up to 4 lines with 25 characters per line.
- The “Silver Bullet” .50 Caliber Bottle Opener features durable nickel plating and is American-made.
- This bottle opener is a once-fired military grade ammunition casing and legit M33 projectile.
- The gift box and the bottle opener feature custom engraving. Add up to 3 lines with up to 25 characters on each line for the bottle opener and up to 4 lines and with up to 25 characters each line for the gift box.
- The Groomsmen Gift Bundle includes a pair of Six Shooter Shot Glasses, a matte black .50 Caliber Bottle Opener, and a keychain bottle opener.
- Each bottle opener and shot glass includes custom engraving.
- This gift set comes in a rosewood gift box — add up to 4 lines of custom text on the box lid.
These credit card bottle openers aren’t fancy by any means, but they get the job done. And they’ll slip easily into your friends’ wallets so they’re always handy.
Their durable steel construction makes them darn near indestructible.
Click the photo above for the monogrammed option, or click here to see a few other versions with custom artwork in addition to test.
Custom Beer Tap Handles for That One Friend with the Kegerator
- The Brass .50 Caliber Beer Tap Handle is the real thing. It’s a once-fired .50 Caliber BMG casing and a legit M33 projectile, just like their .50 caliber bottle openers.
- The threading cut into the primer pocket allows it to be screwed into standard beer taps.
- This tap handle includes custom engraving in vertical text to mark your friend’s name or the type of beer.
- 100% made in the USA
- The 30 mm Beer Tap handle is made from a once-fired 30 mm casing and a replica projectile — the same round fired out of an A-10 Warthog.
- The handle is matte black with a gunmetal gray projectile.
- They’re almost a full foot long and weigh about a pound each.
- It has tap-friendly threading through the primer pocket so it’ll fit any standard tap.
- It’s made in the U.S.A and features custom engraving for your friend’s name or whatever type of beer he’s got on tap.
Other Cool Drinking Accessories for Your Drinking Buddies
- Another great gift idea for your beer-loving buddy, Brewer Shirts makes a line of all-natural beer soap.
- These soaps will leave skin feeling squeaky clean while maintaining its natural oil barrier.
- This is a novelty item that is original and fun for those occasions when you can’t be drinking beer.
- The soaps smell fantastic — they’re available in scents such as warm Coffee Stout or fresh, floral New England IPA.
- Don’t know much about beer but have a buddy who’s a Craft Beer Connoisseur? Treat him or her to a monthly craft beer subscription and he’ll get a variety of top-quality beers delivered once a month.
- You can select the duration of the monthly deliveries. Keep it simple and go with a month or two, or stretch things out over 6 months or a year if a particular friend is deserving.
- Depending on your budget you can select U.S only microbreweries or even international brews to treat your friends taste buds with new and exciting beer choices every month!
- The party animal in your life will truly appreciate this unique gift.
- This floating beer pong game is perfect for the beer drinker with a competitive streak and will encourage many a fun day-drinking session.
Along the same lines as the beer delivery service we mentioned above — a Shirts on Tap subscription will get your friend a monthly delivery of a high-quality t-shirt from a craft brewery in your city of choice.
Choose from San Diego, Portland, Seattle, or a handful of other options, pick your size and shirt style, and you’re all set.
Each shipment will also include some combination of stickers and coupons for use at the respective breweries.
- This set of .50 Caliber Coasters resembles the iconic .50 BMG round. They have realistic headstamps, rings, and primer “dents,” with foam feet on the reverse to protect your table or bar.
- You’ll find L C 0 5 carved deep into the surface which signifies that the .50 caliber “bullet” is from the 2005 inventory out of Lake City munitions plant.
- You can personalize each coaster on the reverse side with up to five lines and up to 25 characters per line.
- They’re about 3.5 inches in diameter.
- 100% made and sourced in the U.S.A.
It doesn’t have to be difficult to find the perfect gift for your beer loving friend, whether they love lagers or are hopheads.
Keep these unique beer-centric products in mind when the next wedding or birthday comes up!